BETA policy aims at coming up to its customers’ needs and expectations, offering high quality products, manufactured pursuant to the requirements of the international standards of quality.
BETA applies a Quality and Environment Management System, observing the requirements of standard ISO 9001:2008 and the requirements of standard ISO 14001:2004 as well as the requirements of the other applicable norms and regulations.
By the implementation of the conditions imposed by the applicable norms and regulations, S.C BETA obtained the following authorizations and certifications:
• Certification of the quality management system in compliance with ISO 9001:2008, certificate issued by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited;
• Certification of environment management system in compliance with ISO 14001:2004, certificate issued by AJA REGISTRARS Ltd;
· OHSAS 18001:2007;
• Authorization for the execution of pressure boilers and vessels according to the requirements of ASME Code, Section VIII, Div.1 and Section I (U, S stamps), certificate issued by ASME;
• Authorization for the execution of pressure vessels and components according to AD2000-Merkblatt HP0/HP100R and TRD201 in conjunction with EN ISO 3834-2 , Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC, certificate issued by TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH;
• EC Type-Examination (Module B) + Product Quality Assurance (module E) for the products “Axial lenticular compensators, size range DN150-DN4200”, according to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC, certificates issued by ISCIR-CERT Romania;
• EC Type-Examination (module B) for products “Chlorine Pressure Drum, Volume=450 and 800 litres”, according to Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive 99/36/EC + ADR regulations, issued by ISCIR-CERT Romania;
• EC Type-Examination (module B) + Product Verification (module F) for products “ Air Tanks” , Volume = 3000 litres until 20000 litres, according to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC, certifications issued by IPIP-CERT Romania;
• Manufacture License of Special Equipment People's Republic of China ( Pressure Vessels, Level A1 and A2 )
• EN 1090
|1 2 Next »|